Sunday, January 28, 2007




I have gotten a few scrappy things done this weekend! My friend Michelle and I went to crop night Friday, it was an adventure! But when we finally got there and started working we both got lots done! She is going to be teaching her first class there soon!! I worked on my calendar again and did 2 pages for a book I am going to give my brother and his fiance for their wedding gift! They are the first two pages and I really like how they turned out!
Yesterday I had plans with an old friend from grade school. Well I went to the restaurant and waited and waited. I knew in the morning I should have called her but I didn't. Sure enough I called her and she was still at home. She wasn't ready so we decided to do it another day! I was bummed because I was craving a BBQ chicken pizza! Later on we went to Pasta Bravo, just ok, for dinner with some friends. Afterwards we went bowling and had a blast!! We haven't been in quite some time so it was fun and I bowled horrible but that was ok! It was great to see my friend Kari and her Husband, Jeff. He is very entertaining!!! We laughed a lot!
Today I finished a quick lo for the Designer Diaries sketch! I need to use sketches more often because it really helps move me along! So here it is, called US!
Have a great week!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Love the pages here. They look great.

Unknown said...

we did get things done huh -- love what you did with the layouts - we must do it again - SOON!