Sunday, February 18, 2007


Yesterday was the big day, the Scrpabook Expo. Michelle and I got there early so we had a wait a little while but it wasn't too long. We both did a lot of shopping and surprisingly we finished earlier than I thought! We left and went to lunch, which was an adventure itself!! Who knew there was no place to eat in Irvine!! Then we headed to another scrapbook store that a friend from scrapbook.com told us about. It took awhile to find that too but we did! They had lots of yummy new paper!!! I had to hold myself back alittle since I had just finished buying all that paper at the Expo!! So while we were at the store we also met Cindee from scrapbook.com! It was cool to finally meet her in person! Her work is amazing and is posted in the store! So overall it was a great day shopping with Michelle!!

So last night and today my goal was to organize my old stuff to make room for new stuff!! I made a stack of stuff for my mom and also for my brother's gf who is beginning to scrap! (just remembered that!) Instead I have been making a bigger mess by scrapping a few lo's! I did put all my honeymoon pictures in a regular album! I had finished my scrapbook for our honeymoon awhile back but the extra pictures have been sitting on my scrappin table. It felt good to make a little room! But tonight I have to get to organizing!! It looks like a bomb went off in here!!

I have posted one lo that I have been wanting to do since Christmas! I am pretty happy with how it turned out!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Monica - I love this christmas page!!! Good for you - you cleaned -- me too - then I made another mess -- but woohoo we got some cool stuff -- we have to go to a crop soon!