Joe wanted to get balloons and when he came home he brought me a necklace!

My mom brought the cake, I have always loved sunflowers!

Of course I got some scrapbooking ribbons too! My mom got these for me! Now I know why she told me not to get any at Michaels the other day!!

After everyone left Joe was sad he didn't bring out my gift and could not wait till today! So he gave it to me! I love it!!! He did good!!!

And a few pictures with my great friends!!! Thanks for sharing my special day with me girls!

Michelle

Holly

Amy


4 comments:
It was fun monica - (and not an attractive shot of me!)
Love the birthday pictures Monica! Your new purse is beautiful! I have one in that style but in brown ;-) Love the ribbons your mom got you!
Happy birthday!!!! Looks like you all had a great time!!!! Great gift from your hubby!!!
Sorry I missed your birthday!!! Happy Birthday! Hope you ahd a good one!
Post a Comment