Thursday, August 09, 2007

Time flies when your having fun!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted!! I have been enjoying my last few weeks of summer! I am so sad that there is only really one week left of freedom for me. The last few weeks I have done some shopping. I have gotten some work clothes, Hawaii clothes and shoes! This is the dress that I found at Nordstroms for my brother's wedding!

I had found another one that was $260 that I loved but was not willing to spend that much on a dress I will probably only wear once, so at $50 this was a bargain!

I also went to my favorite store H&M yesterday with my friend Holly. She lives in Kansas now so I had to introduce her to H&M. She went crazy! I only bought 2 skirts, a top and these super cute shoes!! But I was also there last week too! :) I love flats for work!

Last week I got a few lo's done for a few challenges at scrapbook.com





This last Monday we got to go to Universal Studios Hollywood! I have been wanting to take Joe there for years, he had never been! We had a lot of fun! The weather was perfect!! Here we are waiting for the Waterworld show to start, which is a great show! Oh we had also just been on Jurassic Park and gotten really wet, please excuse the messy hair! :)



Lastly today my mom and I met my brother for lunch at Cisco's Burgers in Long Beach(owned by Jesse James). It's next door to West Coast CHopppers, where my youngest brother works! And I did see Jesse James, my brother's boss! My brother was embarassed by my mom and I acting silly so we just got to smile at him. But I thought it was pretty cool to be in the same place eating lunch at the same time as Jesse James! My brother then took us a tour of both buildings and showed us all the cars and motorcycles they are working on there. It's pretty cool, I know Joe would have appreciated the cars more than me though!

That's all for now! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL monica - youa turning into your mom!!

Love the dress that is really cute - and you know i LOVE those flats - just adorable!!!!!! I still need to go!!!

MichelleToolan said...

Love the dress Monics! I adore those colors and the print is perfect!!

Tara said...

wow, i cna't believe how fast summer has gone by either, seems like i was JUST telling you to enjoy your summer!!! Enjoy the last few days!!! and by the way, I LOVE that dress, and what deal, not too bad! Have fun working on your home too....isn't it work, but so nice when it's done. by the way, i am really loving your newest layouts...can't believe i missed them on sb.com, i must go check out your gallery!!! have a great weekend!!!

Tara said...

oh, just realized.... i said "by the way" a million times in my post..... i just don't know when to shut up, just keep talking! ha!

Kory said...

Love that dress Monica - looks so cute and I love the print - it will be perfect for the wedding! That is so cool that your brother works at West Coast Choppers and that you got to see Jesse James!