Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ready to go!

Last week Joe found this great buy online. He called me numerous times at work on Thursday and asked if we could go see it. Well we did and we liked it but left without making an offer. Friday we called back and made a deal! We picked it up on Monday and it is now in our driveway. Not for long though, it's too big to leave there. We are going to have it detailed inside and out because it was dirty but such a great deal we couldn't pass it up. We were looking for a small 20 foot trailer and this one is 30 feet. But it was the same price as a smaller one. This is not the best picture but will do. I'll take another when it's nice and shiny! Joe has been outside late every night playing with his new toy!

3 comments:

MichelleToolan said...

Oh my gosh Monica it is soo purty!!!! You will have soo much fun playing with that!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Oh my!!!! this is soooooo much larger than I imagined! HOW COOL!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I swore I commented!! Ha - it looks great Monica!!! Better use it while you can!