Lately I have been such a bad blogger! Things have been super busy around here so I guess that is part of the reason! Our Thanksgiving was great! It seems like it was so long ago. Unfortunalty my sil's 20 yr old cousin died the day after Thanksgiving. We had gone away for the weekend and didn't find out until we came home. He was trying to catch up to a friend who had made it through a light and was speeding, lost control of the car and went down the side of the road. His brother the passenger flew out the window and survived. I right away started making a scrapbook with my sil of her cousin who past away and we finished last Saturday. She had it out at the viewing last weekend. Today is the funeral. They have been waiting for the brother to get out of the hospital.
On to happier things! We are pregnant!!! I am now 14 weeks but last SUnday after we got back from the viewing and eating at BJ's I decided I should take my picture. I am feeling very bloated here! I am 13weeks and 3 days in this picture.

Thursday night we went to pick out a tree! We have always gotten a Noble Fir however Joe growing up always got a DOuglas Fir. I personally think they look like a bush! So when we first got married he said every other year he gets his tree. Well the last 3 years I have won! This year we decided to get something different. We picked out a Grand Fir. Made him happy because it's similar to a Douglas but much prettier! So here is our Grand tree we decorated last night!

Ok I am off to clean up and then go Christmas shopping!!!
4 comments:
Can't wait ti see that belly grow!! Looove your Christmas Tree, it's so full, just like I like them!
what a cute picture!
Girl - you don't even look pregnant!!!!! :)
OMG!!! MOnica!!!! congratulations!!! i am so happy for you and Joe!!! How cool! you look GREAT please!!!
and don't worry i'm in the bad blogger club right now too, just so busy isn't it??
Take care!!! and congrats Again on ;your great news!!!
Post a Comment