Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope you had a happy Valentine's Day! We did! We said no gifts this year. When I got home Joe had two bouquets of flowers for me and a few twix bars in front of the vase. Well as I went around the house he hid twix for me everywhere! They are my favorite but during this pregnancy I really love them!

I am now 24 weeks pregnant! I can't believe how fast time is going by! I took a few new pictures of my belly.

I got this idea from Michelle's blog.


Last week my favorite cousin Veronica came to visit! We are really close, she has always been like a sister to me. She came with her new baby girl Eva!! She is 2and a half months old was so so adorable! I didn't want her to go home! Joseph and I are her godparents too! I only wish they lived closer!! She promised to be back soon after our baby is born!

On Saturday when they arrived it was Veronica's birthday so I made a few things for her and of course had to make something for Eva too!




Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Monica you are too cute!!!!
You have such an adorable little bump!!! LOVE all the projects you have been working on!!

Have a great weekend!
Michelle.

TanishaRenee said...

Monica, your baby bump is sooooo cute! How sweet of Joe...the twix idea was so thoughtful! Love the projects, too!

Julie E. said...

Awe, you are soooo cute!!! I don't know how I missed this last time I visisted here, sorry!!

Melissa said...

Your so cute!!