


I think he might look like my youngest brother but my mil thought he looked like dh when he was born. We will have to wait another 11 weeks to find out for sure!
Last night we went to the hospital where I will be delivering for an open house. They gave us some good info and it really made us realize how close we are to having a baby!
I am 29 weeks pregnant today! I finally took a new picture! I can't believe how fast time is going! This is me and my big belly!


8 comments:
Monica, you look terrific! I love the U/S photos, especially the one where he's covering his face- he has personality already!
Monica those pics are too cute!!!
I LOVE them, the one with his little hand over his face is precious!!
You look GREAT!!! Just glowing and so pretty with a tiny little bump. :)
Michelle.
I agree with the other girls! You look fantastic, and that picture of him with his arm over his face is adorable :)
Brooke
OMG!!! time is flying by, you are almost there!! how exciting....
good luck to you and Joe..what a happy time and those photos are the coolest...i'd never seen 4D before! wow!!
The photos of Daniel are terrific!!!! How exciting! And You my dear look fantabulous!!!!
Wow, those pics of your baby boy bundle are too amazing! You looks wonderful, too!
Wow girl! So exciting! I remember when I got mine done, I THOUGHT she looked like me from the 3d pics, but came out and NOTHING like me! LOL! But the pics are so clear! Looking great!
Look how beautiful you are...just glowing!! I absolutely love the pics of your little bundle of joy. They're so awesome...it's just amazing!
Post a Comment