Thursday, March 27, 2008

Some new layouts!

Last Friday my friend Michelle and I went to a crop. It has been awhile since I have been to one. I was able to do 3 layouts, well almost 3. I had to finish one up at home. I hope I can make it to one more before the baby comes. I have lots of pictures to catch up on.



I am so sad, my spring break is just about over. :( It went way too fast!! I didn't do much exciting this week. Lots of organizing and cleaning out the baby's room. It is ready for Joe to do his part next! :) We have an fun weekend planned and I know I'll be sad when it's Monday morning!

Have a wonderful weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

booo I don't want to go back wither! Well at least we got to crop together - we have to do that again before the baby is here! Great layouts!

Tricia said...

Cool layouts! Glad you got some work done, sorry spring break is about over for you.. =(

Tara said...

oh so sorry your break is over!!! it's always hard to go back after a break!!!
Love your ultrasound layout...i need to do that...he hehe..but my pics are just "blobs" right now..those look awesome!!
I love your baby growing thing...i need to put that on my blog.... how cool!!!
take care and only a few weeks left!!!! yeah!