This week I had an ultrasound and baby is measuring at 6.5 pounds! YIKES! I about freaked when she told us. But he is head down which surprised me, I didn't think he was yet. Yesterday my dr told me that he is measuring big but after checking me she thinks he will be early, like in two more weeks! So needless to say this will be my last week at work. I hope he can wait till after this week is over! :)
Here is my last photo taken at 35 weeks and 2 days. It was at the community center for Joe's grandpa's 75th birthday party last weekend! I was being a little silly! :)

Have a wonderful Mother's Day again!


5 comments:
Monica -- you have grown since I saw you last --- you look great!!! Woohooo I can't wait!
wow monica..its almost here!!! and you look fantastic!! good luck to you and joe... take care!!!
thinking of you!
You look so cute! I can't wait to see pics of your little boy!! I bet you are getting so anxious! Hang in there.
Michelle.
Great pic! I can't wait to hear the baby announcement! Hope you had a great Mother's Day, Momma to be! Glad you like the movie...I thought it looked good and want to see it.
You look MARVELOUS!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!!!!
Post a Comment