Monday, May 05, 2008

One month to go!!!

Yikes! My due date is in one month! I can't believe it! We are slowly getting things ready. The bassinet is together and his carseat is out of the box, just not in the car yet! I have been washing and putting his clothes away. Here are a few pictures from my shower from two weeks ago. It turned out very nice and I got lots of fun stuff!
My yummy cake!



My sister in law made this diaper cake, it made with all diapers and other baby goodies. I want to make her one, she is expecting in early November.


ANd a quilt that my friend made me! I love the colors in it.


I am now 35 weeks but here is my 34 week picture.


Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yipee almost time --- SLEEEEEPPPP ALL YOU CAN!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the cake at your shower. Looks like you had a great time and got lots of goodies! You look great! Bet your excited!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

TIme sure flies!!!!!!! You look fabulous Monica!

Michelle said...

Monica..your bump is so tiny! You look wonderful...and i love love your cake! ummmmm...i want cake now!! LOL