Sunday, June 08, 2008

He's here!!

Daniel Joseph was born on May 29,2008. He was a big baby, he weighed 8 pounds 3 ounces and 20 inches long. We are doing really well and he is eating and sleeping well. So far we feel lucky that he has been so easy!
This picture is at the hospital and he was only a day old.

Yesterday my wonderful friend Michelle L. came over and did her magic with her camera! She took some amazing pictures of Daniel for us and even was nice enough to make my announcement! Thanks again Michelle! I can't stop looking at these photos, the are so professional looking!


11 comments:

brooke2916 said...

Monica, he is SO handsome!! Congratulations to you and your family :)

Heather said...

Oh Monica! He is just too sweet! Love all those pics! Congrats, again!

Tara said...

OMG!!! congratulations!!! it seemed to go sooooo fast!!! and look at this handsome outcome..what a gorgeous lil guy Daniel is!! so happy for you girl!!! ENJOY!!!

Michelle said...

CONGRAT'S Monica!
Daniel is gorgeous...the pics are beautiful. Enjoy Mommyhood.

Anonymous said...

A huge congratulations!! He's such a beautiful baby boy!

Anonymous said...

Monica and Joe:
Daniel looks precious. He is so cute! I love the pictures...your friend is very talented! Congratulations!

AbbieTorroll said...

He is SOO perfect!! Congratulations!!! Those pics are AWESOME!!!! Enjoy motherhood!

Julie E. said...

OMGOSH Monica...he is just PRECIOUS!!!! What a beautiful little guy (ok, handsome since he's a boy) but he is just perfect!!! Love the pics that Michelle took. Congrats on your new baby boy. I'm so happy for you!!

Kory said...

I've been waiting excitedly to see pictures of him!! He is so beautiful! CONGRATS!

Tricia said...

CONGRATS! CONGRATS! CONGRATS!!!
Sorry I have not been on in a while, been so busy as you will soon be too!!! LOL!
HE IS TOO PRECIOUS!!! Cherish the moments...seriously...they fly by!! LOL! I didn't really tale people serious when they advised me of this! Enjoy your bundle! Hope you and your family are doing well!

Sissy said...

He is so handsome!!!! I agree the shots are amazing! I wish I had it to do all over again, I sometimes feel like I didn't take enough pictures (even though I know I did)... I enjoyed your blog, I'll be checking back.