Friday, July 18, 2008

A few new los!

I decided to start working on some of Daniel's pictures this week. While he slept during the day I worked on these. I had to take many breaks and even leave them out for a few days but they got done!



Daniel is growing so fast! He is already 7 weeks old! I can't believe how fast time has gone by. This week he has slept really good at night(knock on wood)! I hope it continues! I will leave you with a silly picture I took of him at H&M trying on some new shades! I had to put them on him and luckily I had my camera! And yes Michelle he was asleep! :)


That's it for tonight! Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

aww he is cute! Love his carseat! Great new LOS!

Julie E. said...

LOL- love the glasses...beautiful new layouts Monica. It's amazing he's almost 2 months old already. He's such a cutie.

Anonymous said...

Glad to see the layout! Hope the good sleeping continues..I'm sure it will...it's about that time. That pic of him in the glasses is so cute!!!! What a cutie pie!!

Unknown said...

tagged you on my blog Monica -- take a look!