Hope you are having a fun and safe 4th of July! We are relaxing at home today. Yesterday we went to the city celebration at the park with Michelle and her family. We pretty much went there to eat!!! lol We ate little bit of everything and watched Alyson do a craft and came home. At about 9:15 we went outside and watched the fireworks, they were much easier to see than we thought! Here is a picture of little Daniel in his first 4th of July outfit!

He had a great night sleeping last night and has been up so long today! I hope that means he'll be tired tonight! Tomorrow we may venture down to the beach for a short walk.
Enjoy your holiday weekend!
7 comments:
Ha - he is so cute!!! Thanks for spending some time with us!
He is so cute and getting so big!! Happy first fourth to Daniel!!!
Oh my gosh!! Baby Daniel looks adorable!! Happy Fourth to ya!!
So cute! Cute onesie!
Daniel is the cutest lil guy ever!!!!!!!!! :) I want more pics!
Daniel is the cutest lil guy ever!!!!!!!!! :) I want more pics!
Oh, he is too cute! And he's chunking right up, isn't he? I'm glad you had a fun 4th!
Post a Comment