



We have been very busy around here, seems like we have been doing something everyday. But I finally finished my classroom and school started yesterday so I am relieved that I am done with that. I have a great sub and am happy that she is willing to work through conferences for me! But with school starting it means my friends and my mom are back to work so Daniel and I will not have anyone to hang out with. I am going to try to enjoy each day with him before I must go back to work but I don't want to think about that just yet! Ok enough rabbling!
Have a great Labor Day weekend! We are going out to see Lisa Lampanelli tomorrow night and a bbq Monday at my brothers! Enjoy!


6 comments:
OMG is up?? He is SOOOO adorable -- love those cheeks!
he is SOO cute! Looks SO much like you!! Great pics. I can't believe he is three months old already:)
He is so CUTE and I think he looks just like you! :-)
How cute! He is getting to be a big boy...they grow quick! hurry grab a tissue! =(
He is just adorable...he looks like such a happy baby!!
Isn't it crazy at how fast they grow!?!?!? He is so adorable!Just wanted to stop by and say hi!
Post a Comment