Monday, September 15, 2008

Baby Book

For the last two weeks I have been up late scrapping. I made a baby book for my dear friend who is expecting her first baby boy! Her and her husband had tried for a few years and were finally blessed with a healthy pregnancy! We are so happy for them. I made an 8.5x8.5 album for her with 28 pages! I went to her shower over the weekend and she loved it! I remembered late the night before to take pictures so I had to do them inside and they are horrible. Anyway here are a few of my favorites, I won't bore you with all of them!









And one simple one of my little guy!


And lastly, one year ago my brother got married in Maui! We were all there with him, it was a great trip and I wish I was there now. It is such a beautiful place, I can't wait to go back someday! Happy Anniversary Eric and Nicole!


Sorry for the long post! Enjoy your week!

4 comments:

Tricia said...

The album turned out really cute...from what I see anyway! I know she enjoyed it! So personal and handmade! The best gift ever!

Anonymous said...

What an amazing gift! I bet she loved it!!

Kory said...

Great job on the baby book Monica! What a neat gift!

AbbieTorroll said...

Holy new blog decor batman! LOVE it! It is so cute! That album you made is adorable! She will LOVE it!