Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Pumpkin Patch

So we made it to the Pumpkin Patch today! I found this patch on my friend's blog so we decided to try it out. It was a real pumpkin patch compared to the ones around our house. Daniel didn't "behave" very well though, lol. I think it was too sunny or something. In almost every picture he was looking down. I found a little hat in the diaper bag but it didn't help much! Here are a few pictures from today! And my dad was nice enough to let us take his new Canon Rebel, which dh has been playing with all weekend! I think he used it more than I did. It is on my Christmas wish list for sure!







ANd can you believe I scrapped last night? I did a fun page that I will have to post later!
Have a great Monday!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - we were there yesterday! I bet we were there a bit earlier than you tho!

Kelly Todd said...

Great pix - even without Daniel's co-operation! I can't wait to get my Canon Rebel!!

Jennifer Yates said...

such cute pics Monica! He is getting so big!

Jennifer said...

Super cute pics! Looks like a fun time!

Sissy said...

Awe, how cute! I love the picture of him looking at the sunflowers... it looks like ya'll had fun.

AbbieTorroll said...

SSOOOOOOOOOO cute!! He is getting SO big!! Love the pictures!