Wow this week I have been on an emotional roller coaster. It started on Monday. We took Daniel to his new babysitter's. He did great but I was a mess. I made it through. Joe came with us. Then Tuesday came and I had to take him alone and I think it was even tougher. Thursday he already had to miss. Friday I was doing great but on the way there I got a call from my mom, I knew something was wrong she never calls me at 8am from work. My grandma had been helicopter to a hospital in Los ANgeles. She had a brain aneurysm. The colt was the size of my fist and she was is a coma. My dad was with her all day Friday but it did not look good. This morning I got the call that I knew was coming we had to go say our good byes. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do. But to see her there like that made me know that she would be in a better place. We had a priest come and say her last rights and then we had to take her off life support. It was extremely hard!! Our family has lost so many loved ones this year. I don't think I can handle anymore! At this moment though I'm not crying anymore I feel at peace knowing that she is ok now. But please keep my family in your prayers this is going to be an extremely hard Christmas! But also Daniel's first so we will make the best of it!!
Here are a few photos to share of my grandma from last February when she turned 80! Love you Nagymama!



My grandma at Disneyland! She loved going there and even at 80 loved to get on as many rides as she could! I have great memories going there as a kid with her and running on rides before the park would close for the night!
4 comments:
Oh, Monica, I'm so sorry to hear this! I will be keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
Brooke
Oh Monica! I am so sorry! This has been a tough year for you and your family! Hugs and prayers to you and your family!
Monica, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma! Big hugs and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. I hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas!
i am so sorry for your loss Monica!! You and your family have had to go through more than you should have to this year!! My prayers and thoughts are with you! Big big hugs!!
I hope you all have a great time celebrating Daniel's first Christmas!
Post a Comment