Monday, February 16, 2009

Finally Back!

I am finally back to update my blog! Things have been so busy since I have been back to work. It seems like just about every weekend we have had something going on. I think things are slowing done a little. We have also all been sick since the beginning of January. Daniel had his first ear infection. He is finishing up some meds for that and feeling much better! Thank goodness! i hope we are done for a little while.

One Valentine's day Joe woke up and wanted to go somewhere to get out of the house, he had been home sick for 3 days. So we decided to go to the local mountains to see the snow! We called his brother and his family to join us. We stopped in Ontario at a new shopping center called Victoria Gardens. It's huge! We did a little shopping and continued on our way. We only got out for a little while, it was hard to stay out too long with two little ones but we did get out long enough to take pictures!




Joe and his brother wanted to bring some snow home, think they got enough? The neighbor kids enjoyed it! We really didn't play much but it sure was a beautiful drive!

Hope you all had a great Valentine's Day! I hope to be back sooner next time!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh you should have called me Alyson could've played -- there certainly was a lot of snow!

Thanks for lunch Mr. Daniel is a doll!!

Kelly Todd said...

So glad you're 'back!' Good to hear that you are adjusting to being back to work. Cheers!!

Jennifer said...

Wow, these pics are so wonderful!! I love them! Looks like you had a nice time. Hope you are well!