Well I will start with the bad news. Joe's grandpa suffered from a massive heart attack on Thursday. It was not good news. He has been having many angina attacks for months now. On Saturday we all went as they did not think he would make it. Today he passed away. I was not able to be there but Joe and his family were with him when he passed. he will be greatly missed. Here is a picture of him from Christmas! He loved his great grandbabies and was always so thankful that he was able to see them!

We are just thankful that he is no longer in pain! We love you grandpa!
Just had to share these....

Joe had them delivered to my work! I have never had flowers delivered to me from him, I was so surprised! Loved them!
And a few pictures of Daniel of course.

Playing with my new piano from Miss Alyson! Thanks Alyson!

Love my sweet potatoes and green beans!
I'll ba back soon! Happy Tuesday!
3 comments:
Oh Monica! I am so sorry about another loss that you and your family have had to endure! Thinking of you!
Love the new pics of Daniel! He's SO cute!!!
So sorry to hear of your loss... =( and you are correct, he is no longer in pain nor suffering!
On another note...your baby boy is getting BIG!
So sorry for your loss Monica!! your family has had to go through WAY too much lately. {{hugs}} and those new pictures are so Cute!! He's such a sweetie!
Post a Comment