Just a quick post to say Happy Mother's Day! I hope all you mommy's out there in blogland had a great day! I had a great 1st Mother's Day! It started yesterday morning getting a break and going to get a mani& pedicure! It felt great, my toes can finally be out! :) Then we headed to Newport Beach to Fashion Island and ate there at the Cheesecake Factory, one of our fav's! It was sucha beautiful day out that we didn't want to come home yet so we went to one of my favorite beaches, COrona Del Mar. We walked around for a little while until it was too cold for the little guy. Today we had brunch out with my mom and family and dinner with dh's mom and family. it was a great weekend! Here are a few pictures from the weekend!


Daniel and his cousin Hanna! I thought it was cute he was holding her up!

And one of Daniel getting into trouble this week!

Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment