Monday, February 01, 2010

A quick lo to share

I created this about a week ago. I always keep the picture Christmas cards that I get and this year I decided to scrap them. I used almost all of them, trimmed them and did a two page lo with them. I like that they are all in one place to look at. I was thinking I could make an album just for these to go in every year. Maybe??


And a sneak peek of my lo for my Guest Designer spot, they haven't all bee posted but it's coming soon. I LOVE how this page turned out! Can't wait to share it!



Also a quick picture to share of my brothers and their wives with us in the mountains. The local mountains have gotten a lot of snow this year and last weekend we had to take a drive to play in it! We had a blast sledding! Then we headed to Lake Arrowhead to the Village to walk around and have some lunch! It was a really fun day and nice to hang out with my brothers!


Good night! Hope to post again this week sometime!

1 comment:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Great idea for those cards - I never know what to do with them.

Can't wait to see the rest of your sneak peek!