I am a little embarrassed to show off my mess! It's really bad at the moment! But this challenge is what I needed!! For starters I don't really have my supplies in one area. In fact I even have a few things hiding in a closet that I forgot to take a picture of. When my son was born my office/scrap room also turned into a guest room. I had to move my scrapping table out and into the dining room. So needless to say I am limited on space.
So in my office/ everything room I have my jars of ribbon, well some ribbon. I also have the white shleves with buttons and other misc. small items. Then I have the three drawer rubbermaid with ribbons, which my son constantly pulls out, chipboard letters, paint and stamps.



In my dining room I have the table which started off being there just to scrap on but as you can see it is where I just stack stuff up. I now scrap on the dining room table. I leave my tool bag, journaling tags and baby embellishments on the table. In the shelf I store my scrapbooks on the top shelf. The middle shelf has my clear containers with all my letter stickers. The bottom shelf has old books. I think this is where I should start, I could use this shelf for scrapbooking stuff.


I am thinking of ways to get all my stuff into one space, not sure if I can do that but I have all month!! I hope I can do it! Thanks Kathy for the start!
Come play along too!


No comments:
Post a Comment