Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Better After

So we are still not done with the dining room but I'll show you what is done, the ceiling!
Before

After with the new ceiling fan up!! I love this fan!!


I also tried to spray paint a few items the other day. I did a horrible job. Here is a before of a metal star I bought a few years back. I had planned to cover it with scrapbook paper when I bought it but that never happened. By the way, I got this on clearance for around $2.

This is a better picture showing the color of it.

And now after. I asked Joe if we could sand off the brown that I sprayed on and he brought it in like this. What do you think?? I think it might be distressed a little too much??


That's all I have for now. Enjoy the rest of your week!

2 comments:

Get the Picture by Kathy said...

Wow that looks like quite a job. I bet it really brightens up the room. Enjoy!

Unknown said...

I like it Monica! I can't wait to see the finished room!