This last Friday my cousin Veronica got her first Shaklee order in the mail. I had been telling her about the great Shaklee products I use and she decided to try them herself. This morning she sent me this review without me asking her to do so! Her results are amazing! Look at those chairs and the shorts!!!

Here is what Veronica had to say:
These white chairs were a gift from my mother in law before we had three small children. Normally I clean the chairs with upholstery cleaner about once a month but I have to do outside because I don’t want my kids to breathe in the harsh fumes. Then, I have to leave the chairs outside to air so the cleaner smell evaporates from the fabric. It is totally inconvenient! This week was especially damaging to my chairs – orange popsicles, cranberry juice, purple crayons and my husband sat on one of the chairs after lying on the ground outside while working under the car. Fortunately for me, I got my Get Clean Laundry detergent this week! Here are the amazing results:
BEFORE:

Chair 1 Chair 2 Chair 3




I did a quick spot treatment with the Get Clean directly on the Popsicle, juice and grease stains:
Get Clean on ½ a Popsicle stain

Down the center of a purple crayon

On ½ a cranberry juice stain

Then I sprayed the entire area with my Shaklee Basic H2 All-purpose cleaner, let it sit about 5 minutes wiping with a clean cloth and VIOLA!!:
Chair 1 Chair 2 Chair 3



Keep in mind this was only the Get Clean Laundry detergent. I’m going to order the Nature Bright, Bleach alternative product today and see if I can’t get these chairs back to perfect! The best part for me wasn’t just that I got all the stains out really easily – but that there were NO fumes or harsh chemicals to worry about. I cleaned the chairs in my kitchen and didn’t worry about my kids being in the same room. Knowing that I can keep my home clean AND keep my family healthy is a wonderful feeling! And about those greasy, dirty, pants my husband work on the car in….well, see for yourself:
Before

During spot treatment


After a quick, cold wash cycle


*Thanks Veronica for this great review! I am so glad you tried the products and loved them!!!

Here is what Veronica had to say:
These white chairs were a gift from my mother in law before we had three small children. Normally I clean the chairs with upholstery cleaner about once a month but I have to do outside because I don’t want my kids to breathe in the harsh fumes. Then, I have to leave the chairs outside to air so the cleaner smell evaporates from the fabric. It is totally inconvenient! This week was especially damaging to my chairs – orange popsicles, cranberry juice, purple crayons and my husband sat on one of the chairs after lying on the ground outside while working under the car. Fortunately for me, I got my Get Clean Laundry detergent this week! Here are the amazing results:
BEFORE:

Chair 1 Chair 2 Chair 3




I did a quick spot treatment with the Get Clean directly on the Popsicle, juice and grease stains:
Get Clean on ½ a Popsicle stain

Down the center of a purple crayon

On ½ a cranberry juice stain

Then I sprayed the entire area with my Shaklee Basic H2 All-purpose cleaner, let it sit about 5 minutes wiping with a clean cloth and VIOLA!!:
Chair 1 Chair 2 Chair 3



Keep in mind this was only the Get Clean Laundry detergent. I’m going to order the Nature Bright, Bleach alternative product today and see if I can’t get these chairs back to perfect! The best part for me wasn’t just that I got all the stains out really easily – but that there were NO fumes or harsh chemicals to worry about. I cleaned the chairs in my kitchen and didn’t worry about my kids being in the same room. Knowing that I can keep my home clean AND keep my family healthy is a wonderful feeling! And about those greasy, dirty, pants my husband work on the car in….well, see for yourself:
Before

During spot treatment


After a quick, cold wash cycle


*Thanks Veronica for this great review! I am so glad you tried the products and loved them!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment