I have a journal for each of my kids and from time to time I write in it for them. A way for me to remember things they are doing and saying. I decided to ask Daniel some questions and wrote them in his journal.I also saw someone do this on a blog a while back. Thought I'd share some for family to read because they were pretty darn cute!
Mom:What's your favorite color?
Daniel: Green because I like orange
M:What's your favorite movie?
D: Buzz not the other ones, the other ones are silly (not sure what he was talking about)
M:Who would you like to visit right now?
D:Ummm, Isabelle because I go to Isabelle's first then to papa's
M:What's your favorite food?
D: ummm....pancakes and dinner
M: What do you like for dinner?
D: pancakes
M: anything else for dinner
D:ummm....sandwich
(we had just had pancakes that morning so I think that's why I was getting pancakes for everything)
M:Where does popcorn come from?
D:ummm....machines, they make noises and get the seeds out
M:What's your favorite toy?
D: Dinosaurs and dogs
M:What do you want Santa to bring?
D: A dog
M: a real one
D: yes
(I think Santa is going to think about this one! He loves both my brothers dogs and always talks about getting one)
I love that I have been writing in the journals. I look back at Daniel's and have forgotten things I wrote so it's nice to have it written down!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment