Friday, December 30, 2011

Shaklee's Defend and Resist!

A great thing to have in your medicine cabinet this winter! I have been using this product for a year now. If any of us (even Daniel) feel a tickle in our throats we take this, it works!! Being a teacher and having 2 children in daycare we are around a lot of germs. About my second week back to work I got a sore throat and I immediately started taking my Defend and Resist. I did not get a cold!!

Some Info:
Defend & Resist Complex features four clinically proven immune-supporting ingredients. The immunoactive arabinogalactans in extracts of echinacea, black elderberry, and larch tree stimulate the body’s natural resistance, and zinc is known to support healthy immune function.*
• Echinacea purpurea to stimulate the body’s natural resistance,* black elderberry to help maintain a healthy immune response,* and larch tree to enhance immune support*
• Swallow, chew, or crush in hot water for a soothing tea

Here is the link.

No comments: