Wednesday, June 06, 2012
Another Shaklee before and after
With budget cuts we are lucky to get the trash picked up and the room vacummed. So our poor sink was looking pretty nasty. I took my Scour off to work and during recess cleaned it! The kids came in and noticed! lol One even asked me how it got so shiny! I could have scrubbed longer but this is what I got in just a few minutes of working on it.
Before
After
Love that Scour off is safe enough to use in my classroom with kids around! This product will last you a long time and can be used on so many different things!
Click here to read more about Scour off
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love this! How wonderful that you are bringing it to the school and using safe products around the children. And major WOW! on the sink. Amazing!
Post a Comment