Saturday, December 29, 2012

Bathroom cleaning

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! We had a great Christmas! The kids got so many toys and are enjoying playing with all their new things! 
I cleaned both bathrooms yesterday while the kids were away for a sleepover at my parents.
These are the only things I use now to clean my entire bathroom.
I use Basic G to clean the counters and the toilet. I also add one scoop of Nature Bright in the toilet to whiten it. I usually let it sit for a minimum of 15 minutes and then scrub it.
In the shower I spray Basic G and then use Scour off on the tile and glass door. It is amazing!! It does such a great job. Before using these products I would try a new product everytime I ran out of something because nothing really worked. And you should have seen the box of products I gave away when I switched to Shaklee! This stuff WORKS! It still amazing me how few products I need to clean so many things in my home.
 I also use Nature Bright to whiten my tile grout if it needs it. I just mix some in a cup with hot water and then use a toothbrush to scrub it.
It had been a long time since I cleaned the glass door, here is a picture.
 And after
 And a picture of my faucet, I only used a little Scour Off on this to shine it up!


Here is a link where you can find these products. http://monicamyoung.myshaklee.com/us/en/category.php?main_cat=HomeCare

Hope you have a Happy New Year!!

No comments: