I have been meaning to share this little shelf for a while. I bought this shelf at the Good Will about 3 years ago?? I bought it to redo for Daniel's room. In the meantime we bought him two larger shelves at Ikea so he didn't really need this in his room so I decided to use it in Lauren's room.
Here are the before pictures
I couldn't pass it up at only $2.99 and I am glad I didn't.
The first thing I had Joe do is sand it for me. I am horrible at sanding so he did that part. Next I primed it and then paint it with the leftover pink paint we had from Lauren's room. The little hooks were hard for me to paint. I guess you can't really see them anyway. I got the "L" before Lauren was born and didn't really have a purpose for it so I thought I could use it here. The only thing is I feel like it limits what I can put on it. So for now here is what I have on it.
Lauren does not have a lot of closet space or dresser space so this is perfect for her jackets. The little owl hook I found at Target in the Dollar section although it was like $2.50 I think. I wasn't sure if it was ok here but it will do.
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment