Wednesday, March 07, 2007


Oh my gosh how time flies! I did not realize how long it's been since I last posted!! We have been so busy! We have been out in the desert the last two weekends. I am so happy that we finally get to stay home this weekend! Last Friday I got to go to crop night with Michelle! We had fun and I got 3 pages done and started on another. It felt good to finally get in some scrappin time! I have only uploaded one. I added to my two pager and finished the one I started, but I have not had time to take a picture. Here is one that I did do using a pencillines.com sketch. I am pretty happy with how it turned out and was glad I was able to use my Valentine's paper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love this picture monica and the layout came together so well!!!! we must go again soon!