I am on Spring break and sick! I was starting to get sick last week, by Saturday I felt much better, but last night it was back! At least I am at home! Our Easter was really busy but good! We started the day off at church. Joe and I went for the first time to a church near our house. We really liked it and hope to start going more regularly! Then we headed to the park for his family's get together. It was a fun time, with fun games and lots to eat! But it was sure cold. (I think that's partly why I felt sick by the time we got home!) Next we headed to my parents' and ate a little more! The only sad part is that we didn't get many pictures to scrap!!! Joe thought it would be funny to make faces in all my pictures, I was very upset!!! I am sharing one of them!
So on my first day home I got this lo done. I have a shirt that had a similar saying on it so the title came easily on this one!

1 comment:
YAY - monica -- looking you going hog wild and posting a whole lot -- I love that layout!! Perfect title!
Post a Comment