Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Vacation time!

We are off to a mini vacation! I am so thrilled that my husband and I get some time to hang out! We always go away with family so it will be nice to be able to hang out and do what we want to do! :) Don't get my wrong love our family but it's nice to go away alone sometimes! I have to post this new lo that I did last night. I LOVE it!! I can't look at it enough! I did it for the Designer Diaries ribbon challenge that they have going. It was a lot of fun and really came together quickly! Love when that happens! Enjoy the rest of your week and weekend! Next post will have pictures from our trip up north!

4 comments:

Tara said...

you two are so adorable together! hope you don't mind, i just found your blog and i would love to add it to my list of faves in my blog.... and Nelly F. is awesome by the way! :) Enjoy your week!

Michelle said...

You already know i ADORE this layout of you and your DH...just beautiful! Hope you enjoyed your little vacation!!

Michelle {mshell}

Danielle Holsapple said...

Ooooo!!! I love love love this layout girl!!!!!!! Have a super fun mini vacation!

Charley Madden said...

Wow....LOVIN this layout!!! the colors are soooo awesome!!! Hope your mini vacation was fun!!