This was taken on the 17 mile drive.
The last few weeks have been super busy, I haven't had any free time to scrap. I have so many pictures from our trip that I can't wait to scrap!! I hope to make time this weekend.
Last week I went with a friend to Sacramento for a 3 day teaching conference. It was good. There were lots of good workshops. The food was horrible though! We walked to the Cheesecake Factory the last night with some other teachers from our district. It was yummy and nice to eat something other than hotel food! There was also a mall in walking distance so after dinner we went shopping and we all bought shoes at Macy's. They were having a great sale!
Thanks for reading and I hope to get some pages done this weekend!! Have a good rest of the week.


3 comments:
Wow- what an amazing photo! I can't wait to see more!!!!! And yippee for new shoes!
ITs about time -- love those pictures - gotta scrap them now!!!
ooooo...looks like a wonderful trip!!! Love the photos. Can't wait to see some layouts!
Post a Comment