Thursday, May 03, 2007

A quick post!

I have finally gotten a chance to scrap! Last night I finally did our May calendar. And tonight dh was working late so I decided to do another page. I will have to wait till tomorrow to take a photo of it but I love it!! And it felt good to finally do some pages! I was a little rusty starting off! lol
It's the first from our trip and it's of dh in a candy store! Here is one picture that I used in the layout!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

that is a great picture monica!!!

The world through my cam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The world through my cam said...

Can't wait to see your new lo!
Hogy vagy? Szia!
(molee - alis Bea)

Charley Madden said...

MMMMM....look at all that candy. Can't wait to see your new work!!