
Yesterday we went to my parents to have dinner with them. Today we were going to make steaks but on our way home from checking out my brother's new condo we decided to have Chili's for dinner! Bad, bad, bad! I feel bad, and so I need to get back on track tomorrow!
So glad this week is short! We have a lot going on at school being that it's the end of the school year! Tomorrow is a super minimum day so that us teachers can do some work on our smart goals that we set for this last trimester. Wednesday I have a planning day and I will be working on report cards. That evening we have a retirement tea for our districts retiree's. Each school gets up and sings/dances. We are doing the hula! Should be funny!!! Then only 2 days till the weekend again!
Have a great week!


3 comments:
you guys are lucky that you get those days - but we did have a barbque - lol!
Wish I could see that hula dance!!!! I adore your Crate LOs lately Monica!
Oh Monica...I'm so struggling with my diet right now too..it's awful! I'll help keep you on track if you will help me!!
Post a Comment