
Ok so here is how the front yard looks as of yesterday when the blocks were delivered! There's even more on the other side of the driveway! And of course summer had to arrive today, those poor guys are dying out there! I ran to the store and got ice and drinks for the cooler for them! And of course dh is working about 2 hrs from home today!
Tomorrow is the last day of school!! I am thrilled!! The year has really gone by so fast! My room is not even packed yet! I will have to get there early tomorrow to work on it some more!!


5 comments:
I am SOOOOOOO jealous - I really think you should come and help me out next week!! LOL!
I can't wait to see what the walls look like!
Your place is going to look so great - Just in time for summer! Now you just need to have those guys put in a pool! ;-)
ok....Monica, I need you to come and do my yard...lol...can't wait to see the finished photos!!!!
Oh - it is a mess BUT it is gonna look soooooooo good!!!!! Can't wait to see it!
And congrats on being done with school!!!!!!!
Wow Monica! Those were some serious bricks in your driveway! What a wonderful end of the school year treat!
Post a Comment