Over the weekend Joe went away for my brother Eric's bachelor party. They went to Mammoth and went dirt bike riding and fishing. They had a great time and caught tons of fish, they said it was one after the other. My dad also went along and he sent me this great picture of most of the guys before they left for a ride.

While Joe was away I stayed at my mom's. We did lots of shopping and scrapping! She is working on a scrapbook to give my brother as a wedding gift. It will have lots of pictures from when he was younger. I also got one for my shower gift. It was great to look back at all the fun times we had as kids!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week!


4 comments:
You don't look like you are 30 at all Monica! :-) Hope you get your yard all pretty in time!
Monica - that is a great picture of the guys! Can't wait till your partay!
What a great pic of the guys! That totally looks like fun!
I feel your pain as far as not believing how old you are...sometimes I wonder when life happened to me because I don't feel old at all. I know your party will be sooo fun and that pic of the guys is really cool!!!!Good luck on getting your yard finished.
Post a Comment