
We a lot of ralxing and even some fishing. I didn't fish much but Joe did a lot and even caught the most!

We got home on the 4th of July. We didn't do much, just cleaned up from the trip and relaxed.
Today is our 2nd wedding Anniversary! I can't believe how time flies, it seems like yesterday was our wedding day! I made Joe this cute little album, that I have had forever. He loved it! We don't have much planned for today, just going out to dinner!

Oh and a special thanks to my great friend Michelle L. who made this banner for me! Thanks again Michelle! I love it!


8 comments:
Happy Anniversary!!!!!!!!!! Glad you had fun at the lake! And I love your header!!!!
Happy Anniversary!!!! Sounds like you had such a fun trip!!! Love the mini album and I know your hubby did too!!!Great banner!!!
Awesome header - looks great! I love the lake photos...really makes me want to go camping! Happy anniversary and beautiful mini album!
Happy Anniversary - wow that went by fast!!! Love the pictures you took!
Glad you had a good time!
Glad you had a good time!
Happy anniversary!!! Your header looks spectacular!
Post a Comment