Friday, July 20, 2007

We did it!

We finished the backyard! We will still need to take down the patio cover and put up a new one in a different spot but at another time. For now the yard is ready for our party!! Last night Joe thought he would not make it and was worried about leaving the sod sit for another day but it actually went in really fast. I was on watering duty today, 6am,11am and 2pm! Had to get up early to water!

It's been so long since I have seen green grass back there!! Love it!

We did a lot of cleaning up today, and putting things away! Feels so good to be done back there! Just have to do the front yard next. I got the tables all cleaned up and ready to go for the party! This is our new patio set that my parents got us for our birthdays and anniversary gift! Love it! Thanks mom and dad!

I even had some time earlier today to get a pedicure and do a lo! This lo is for Scrappers 4 life CG. We had to make a lo that could open to have something hidden underneath, if that makes sense. I had trouble with the underneath part. I didn't want to make the photo to small and because of the heart I had to angle the picture.



So lucky to have this guy in my life!

And one more lo I did earlier this week, for Carribean girl's Let's play with a twist challenge. You had to 3 three beach pictures and it had to include the name of the beach. These pictures were from our trip to Monterey.


Have a super weekend!

5 comments:

Tara said...

FINALLY HUH???? It looks gorgeous, it was well worth it i bet!!! we are in the middle of resanding and staining our cabinets, trying to save money instea of buying new ones.... yikes what a job!!! but to see your finished product gives me hope that there is an end somewhere!!! awesome job on the yard and love your new patio set, what a great gift!!! happy anniversay whenever it was!!! aren't joe's the best...???

MichelleToolan said...

Love your yard Monica! yay! It is finally done! The grass looks so green! Just in time! Happy Birthday to you!! Your patio set is beautiful too!

Kory said...

Your yard looks so great Monica! And love the new patio furniture. Can't wait to see pictures from your birthday party! Have fun :-)

Unknown said...

It looked perfect monica!! what a great party too!

Charley Madden said...

Monica, your yard looks GREAT!!!Your patio set is beautiful and what a great gift!!! Your layouts are awesome too!!!!