Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is this thing on?

My blog is driving my crazy! I posted a quick entry yesterday and it doesn't seem to be on my blog!! I don't know where it is!! Maybe you can see it but I can't! Hope this works! Last night I worked on lots of scrappy things! I worked on a baby book for my cousin, a book for my brother and his fiance and I did a page for me!!! This page is for Michelle's ABC challenge. We are working on the letters G,H, and I. G-for glitter, I used glitter letters and hearts, H-hearts, I'm sure you can find those, and I-for ink, I inked around all the edges, I need to remember to use my inks more often! I love how this turned out, I think the pps are perfect for my pictures. I have been holding off using this pp for months, I wasn't sure how I should use it but I am happy with my results!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It came out perfect!!!

Kory said...

I LOVE this Monica! You did a wonderful job!

bsgirl said...

This is my fav lo by you so far!! Totally ROCKS!!!