
Last night my friend Michelle invited me to join her crop with her design team at Table Scrapz. I got so many pages done! I am so glad she invited me! It was a little tough because it seems like forever since I have done some decent pages. Here is one of the ones that I finished there. Again because it's a guy lo I am not sure about it.

I am glad we took this picture of all them together since Joe was not in the wedding it's the only one of him with the guys. The picture did not turn out that good though. FOr some reason the setting on my camera got changed and many of my Hawaii pictures look foggy or something! I have since fixed it!
More los to come soon!
I am off work tomorrow for Veteran's Day! I am so happy! But I have report cards to work on instead. But I am also getting a color and cut tomorrow! I am going to my brother's girlfriend Danielle for the first time. SHe has been bugging me to try her out so I will see what she does tomorrow!


2 comments:
I love that 2nd one!! Everything goes together so well!!!
Glad you could come and I can't wait to see your hair!
oh so great to pamper yourself with a cut and color, i need mine done desparately!!! ha!
LOVE your layouts....and so glad you found time to scrap, sounds like a vwery productive crop!!! Wish i could come! ha!! Those photos are great in that first layout, i love GUY pages like that, i never get any of my joe and his buddies, they don't get together too much...so fun!!
Post a Comment