Thursday, November 15, 2007

A new lo

This is one of my favorites from the crop on Saturday. I love the picture of my family at the luau in Maui!


My haircut turned out really cute! Danielle did a great job! But of course I haven't taken a picture yet! Hopefully this weekend.

I am so glad it's Friday tomorrow! It was a short work week but I had report cards due today. All week I have been working on them and testing the kids at school. SO glad that's all done. Now it's conference time! But no kids next week so that will be kinda nice! We have a busy weekend ahead. A craft show tomorrow with a friend. Saturday we are FINALLY putting in grass in the front yard, I'm sure the neighbors will be happy too! Also Saturday we are going to my SIL PAtty's 30th birthday party. Sunday I may start some Christmas shopping! Can't wait for the holidays! Love this time of year!

2 comments:

Danielle Holsapple said...

YAY for grass!!!!! And I love the new layout!

Julie E. said...

Hi Monica- just peeking in over here on your blog. I have one set up but, have no time to keep up with it. Just wanted to say HI! Have a great day! Julie (scrappinfoofoo)