Sunday, December 23, 2007

Oh so YUMMY!

I am making my favorite cookies! I love peanut butter cookies and love snickers so when I found this recipe I had to try them last year and they have become one of my favorite cookies ever! They are best right out of the oven!
Here is where you can find the recipe if you are interested.
http://ahafermann.typepad.com/my_thoughts_exactly_well_/2006/10/index.html
So I mentioned that peanut butter cookies are my favorite, so I also made these ones with Kisses in them!
I have also been making sugar cookies and starting on rice crispy treats!

Last weekend dh had his work party at the Newport Beach Harbor. We watched the boat parade and joined in at the end and cruised the harbor. It was a lot of fun and so much better than sitting down at a restaurant. We even got a $100 gift card to Morton's Steakhouse! We have heard how yummy it is and have never been so now we are going to have to try it! Here is a picture of just one of the many yacht's that cruised by decorated with lights!


Back to baking!

2 comments:

Tara said...

Happy Holidays Monica!!
boy those cookies look great...!!! Like i need more "junk" food right now....he hehe...
Enjoy your Christmas!!! :D and your time off work!! yipppeee!

Unknown said...

Mmmm- I have never heard of those before - those sound yummy!

Have a wonderful Holiday - can't wait to see what you did!!!