Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year!

Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve! We stayed home and just had my parents over for dinner! Joe has been really sick the last few days so he even went to bed shortly after dinner. My parents and I hung out but we could not make it till midnight. They left around 9:30 and I went to bed at 11:00. I can't believe how fast 2007 went by! Time sure flies and I am getting older! But 2007 was really a great year for us! Here is my list of memories or things that stand out:
*went to Monterey for the first time-loved it there
*did a lot of work on the house
*turned 30!!
*went Maui for the second time and watched my brother get married
*got pregnant :)
That's all for now but I know there must be more!

Our Christmas was wonderful! We spent Christmas Eve with my family and Day with his. It went by way too fast. I am really sad it's over but so looking forward to next year!

I am sharing a canvas that I made for my mom for Christmas. I made it the night before CHristmas eve and was really happy with it!And my mom loved, she said she didn't need another gift. Can't wait to make one for myself!

Also at the same time in between waiting for the paint to dry I made this frame for my sil. I bought it months ago at Michaels for $1.00 and love how easy it was. I will have to pick up another one because they are fun little gifts to give!


Hope you have a wonderful 2008!

3 comments:

The Sonboul's said...

Love that frame

Tricia said...

Happy New yEar girlie!

Danielle Holsapple said...

How did I miss this?! I love your frame!!!!!