Wednesday, January 09, 2008

18 weeks



These photos were taken on January 3,2008
I realized that I had black on again so I pulled up my sweater for a better look! :)

During my break I was able to do one layout! So sad I know!! I have tons of pictures waiting to be scrapped! I need to go to a crop night to catch up!!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Monica you look adorable!
You are only starting to get a baby bump!!! I've had one for a while now!!! LOL Can't wait to hear what you are having!! I am guessing BOY!

Michelle {mshell}

Unknown said...

Yup I think Michelle is right monica!! And let me know what pic you want so I can make you a new banner -- you need some tlc!! LOL!

Oh and that is the day we went out wasn't it -- I didn't see much - but when you lift up the shirt - wow girl he is getting big!

Anonymous said...

Lookin' good Monica!!