Monday, February 04, 2008

22 weeks and counting!

These pictures were taken on Thursday(1-31) and I feel bigger since taking these pictures!!! Yikes! I am feeling him move so much more now and Joe finally felt him. He was moving a lot one night last week so I put his hand there and sure enough he felt a kick!


We have been busy lately! Seems like time is flying! We are so excited for this coming weekend. My aunt is flying in from Oregon and my cousin, her boyfriend and their new baby girl,Eva, are all coming from Florida!! We will be surprising my grandma this weekend for her 80th birthday with a little party! I am so excited to see our new goddaughter Eva!!! I'm sure I will have tons of pictures next week to share!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my goodness - you popped! You look great monica!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Monica - you are toooo cute!!!!! Perfect little belly!!!

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful!!

Danielle Holsapple said...

Hey girl - you are tagged!!! See my blog!