Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new lo!

I can't believe it but I scrapped yesterday! I wanted to do two pages but I ran out of time before my dr.s appointment. I was cleaning out pictures and putting some away in my regular album when I found this picture and decided I wanted to scrap it right away. I feel like I am behind with scrapping pictures and it's only going to be worse with the baby being born very soon.

I think that Wild Asparagus paper is about 2 years old! I think it turned out pretty good though for how fast I threw it together.

So when I finished I went to the Dr.'s and she seems to think that Daniel will make his appearance some time this weekend. Everyone has asked me how does she know, I don't know but she's the dr. so I guess she has done this a few times! :) I am about 2-3 cm. she said. I have to get some things done around here today and hopefully tomorrow! Today I am going to work on my report cards so I can e-mail them to my sub. And then maybe scrap another page!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hi Monica~ How are you feeling??
I hope your little one makes his appearance soon! I hope you are not too uncomfortable. LOVE your layout...hopefully you'll get a few more pages done before the baby comes!!

Michelle.