Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new lo and an update

Well I finally got a chance to do a lo! I have been wanting to scrap these pictures so I started with them.

I have tons of baby pictures printed already so I want to start a baby page next.

Daniel is one month old today!! He is getting so big so fast! He is getting chubby cheeks and legs for sure!! FOr the most part he is sleeping and waking up about every 2 hours during the night. During the day he has periods when he is awake and very alert! Here are a few new pictures!



Have a great week!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very offended you left out the toes -- hehe -- kidding - he is getting so chubby - I LOVE it!!!

Heather said...

Oh my goodness! He is sooo cute! Love his double chin in that last one! Hehehe.

AbbieTorroll said...

He is SOOOOOO cute!!!! L-O-V-E the pics!!!!! Can't wait to see even more! You look GREAT!!

Anonymous said...

Awww....he's just adorable!! Love the pic of you two!

Tricia said...

SO freakin cute! I can't believe how big he is already! You look great by the way!!!