Thursday, August 07, 2008

bad blogger!

I have been horrible about blogging lately. During the day it seems I have just enough time to check e-mails and then the baby needs me. So here it goes...
Last week Daniel turned two months old! Wow, where did the time go?? It seems like I was just in the hospital. Well kinda! So he is now weighing in at 13lbs 14oz and 24 1/2 inches long! A big guy! He had a few shots that day and cried!! He didn't like them and mommy didn't like to see her baby cry either! Later that day since dh was home we headed to the fair with my bil&sil. The guys both had the day off for dr's appointments so we thought it would be a good day for the fair too. On the way there we missed a 5.4 earthquake! We kept getting calls to see if we were ok. Good thing we missed it. My dad actually wanted to come over to check on us because I wasn't answering the phone! SO here are a few photos from the day. We ate mostly! But also walked around a little.




What a silly pig!


Daddy loves to push the stroller, I seriously never get too!

Ok so I love the fair only for it's funnel cakes! Really! And guess what? I didn't even have one. We ate so much greasy junk that we felt sick and didn't want anymore! But on our way to drop off my bil&sil we decided to stop at Yogurtland! It's our new fav when we visit them!! It's a genious idea! Wish I thought of it! Try it out if you every run into one! http://www.yogurt-land.com/
I will be back again soon! Michelle I saw that you tagged me, I need to do that still!

Have a great Thursday! It's almost the weekend!

6 comments:

AbbieTorroll said...

oh my goodness he is getting big!!! He is such a cutie!!

Kelly Todd said...

Happy 2 months to Daniel. What is up with that pig?! Take care.

Tricia said...

Yeah...that is one thingabout the fair, you always get your share of greasy food! Cute shot of him napping...I was a mess when Bre had her first shots as well!

Anonymous said...

Daniel is just so adorable! What a proud papa 'hogging' the stoller. Nice family pic, too. Love those palm trees!

Kory said...

He is so adorable! And of course, now you've got me all excited to go to the fair! FUN!

brooke2916 said...

Oh, Monica, he is such a sweet baby!! Absolutly gorgeous!